…content doesn’t have to be one. Whether an organization is trying to build, revamp or maintain a brand, fresh content allows you to both attract new readers and stay top-of-mind with current ones. However, curating content can get in the way of doing the actual business of your business. So, why not outsource the content to a professional writer that you can trust?
Below are some samples of my ghostwriting to show the variety of clients that trust me with their content. Examples of other writing formats are available upon request.
- Top Causes of Eye Injuries in Children… and How to Prevent Them
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About James T. Davis Paint and Design Center
- Lynchburg’s #1 Resource for Business
- Family Devotional Calendar
Additionally, I’ve following messaging guides or pre-existing voices when writing for the following brands:
- Papa Johns
- Liberty University
- VA Arts Festival
- Reline America
- Academy Center of the Arts
- Lynchburg Living
- Dodson Pest Control
- VA Bridal Guide
- Downtown Lynchburg Association
- Lynchburg Family Guide
- eDocument Solutions
- Opportunity Lynchburg
- Piedmont Eye Center
- Proven Men
- and more organizations where my ghostwriting remains confidential.