How do I turn on my SEO? is usually the first question when someone wants more blog traffic. Marketing professionals, specifically inbound marketers, talk about SEO and targeting keywords at great length. But, they often make it sound like something you can just code in your website and BAM! your website will rank for search.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way.
SEO is a complex process with multiple variables and requires ongoing website maintenance. If you’re thinking about keeping an up-to-date blog as part of that mix, you’re on the right track.
While it’s not everything, blogging is one thing you can do to target keywords. Regular blog posts are one piece of content marketing that can boost your search engine ranking over time. It can also improve your social media presence, support your email marketing and raise your website’s overall value.
First, you have to develop and publish solid content.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution, and analysis of a single campaign focused on building up your blog content and traffic.
This package includes:
- Keyword Research Report (1)
- Blog Posts (3)
- 3000 words each
- Optional Items as appropriate
- Email Subscription Widget or CTA Banner
- Social Media Ads (3)
- Google Adwords Campaign (1)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $750
These prices include 3 send-backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $45 per hour. Adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
Timeline: 4 to 4.5 Months
This campaign should run for 3 months after launching. Prior to launch, campaign development will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Topics and Message based on keyword research
- Week 4-7: Approve Creative
- Week 8: Creative Launches
- Week 9-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-23: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 24-25: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
If you are interested in a campaign to build up your blog content and traffic, contact me for a listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Do you currently have a blog in place?
- What social media platforms do you use for your business?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of website traffic do you currently get?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!