Customers expect a sleek virtual shopping experience. You can update your online store with optimized product listings and clear categorization.
Whether you run your business entirely online or allow customers to preview your products before buying in-store, they will see a clear picture of what you offer.
You can use this package to save time and energy during a busy season or give a fresh, cohesive look to your online storefront.
This price includes creating and entering listings for 25 products in your online store.
This package includes:
- Keyword Research Report
- Optimized Product Description
- Image Alt tags
- Categories and tags
Available fields vary by platform and this price includes updating all appropriate data areas. I also offer my product photography services for clients in Central VA.
When you work with me, communication is everything. On our first phone call, we’ll discuss the items in your online store. I’m familiar with the specifications for most online stores, including:
- WooCommerce (WordPress)
- Barnes & Noble
- Facebook Shopping
Timeline: 1 Week
During our initial listening meeting, I’ll learn more about your niche. During this meeting, I’ll send you a spreadsheet so you can begin creating your inventory list.
After our call, you’ll grant editing access to your online store. I’ll use this information, in addition to my Keyword Research Report, to create a strategy. After we discuss the strategy, you’ll send me a spreadsheet of items and image files for your store. Then, I’ll add and optimize each item, using all appropriate fields for the platform.
- Week 1: Initial listening Meeting + Keyword Research
- Week 2: Review Keyword Research Report + Client Spreadsheet due
- Week 3: Client reviews draft listings on website
- Week 4: New products are published on website.
If approvals move more quickly, we can adjust the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out.
If you are interested in updating your online store, contact me to talk about your product listings. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Where do you currently list your products online?
- What types of products do you sell?
- Are there any special features that need to be highlighted?
- How would you describe your target customer?
- Where do you currently promote your website?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!