Grassroots Pajama Drive Brings Hope to Underprivileged Children in Central Virginia
LYNCHBURG, VA 11.23.2017 – Melissa Saville, author of The Bedtime Pajama Rhyme, has partnered with Gleaning For The World to collect and distribute new pajamas to children in need. This grassroots project has grown quickly since Thanksgiving with a significant number of pajama and cash donations.
Currently, there are eight participating drop-off locations around the Lynchburg, Roanoke, and Salem area. They will be collecting now through December 31, 2020.
Participating Businesses and Drop Off Locations:
- Kinetix- both Fort Hill and Forest locations
- Famous Anthony’s- Lynchburg location
- MMG (Muscle Maker Grill)- offering 15%off with every pajama donation- Lynchburg
- All God’s Creatures Photography- offering 25% off any memory collection with every pajama donation- Lynchburg
- Third Wave Coffee- Forest
- Classic Plumbing Solutions- Salem
- FCA- Lynchburg
- Gleaning For The World
By partnering together, these businesses are bringing hope and joy to underprivileged children through a new pair of pajamas. For more information and details about The Bedtime Pajama Drive, visit https://gftw.org or the Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/985536851914810.
About Gleaning for the World
Gleaning For The World provides life-saving supplies to people suffering from poverty, sickness and natural disasters – around the globe.
About Melissa Saville
Author of The Bedtime Pajama Rhyme, Melissa Saville is an educator and mother dedicated to spreading feelings of safety and security through her pajama drive.